Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Time to start a fire

I begin similar to the strike of a match, disturbing like the bystander who lights a cigarette next to children, to spark a flame-like explosion of my past, present, and future thoughts, filled with long awaited secret desires and attractions. I hereby declare myself "ging-curious"....

A luring mystery lies in my imagination, about the vibrant exotic, crimson qualities within Red HAIR.. To me it is biological, hormonal, chemical, and a predetermined attraction that I can't control, an instant process of synaptic compulsions stimulating lust as I cross paths with someone who has red hair.... Im drawn to the way it mimicks FIRE, my poison apple, tempting to touch with consequences to follow. The curls of passion, stimulates the minds of those who desire to touch, something they once thought was untouchable, in fear of burning. in fear....of hurting.....Fire, is no longer touchable to immortals.

Awesome

Naturally, the indifferent are characterized as such, singled out, and categorized into a group, associated towards negative and not normal. Critizised for not possessing the same standards of beauty as the public. I speak only in reference to the negative thoughts purely. I do not mean to generalize that all concepts of red heads are always seen in this way. However, I do recognize the following.

I am "Ging Curious" because of conversations overheard, participated, read, and/or seen on shows like South Park, and/or other ridiculous TV shows, internet videos, and You tube....

1. what if all the freckles connected together holds the key to the universe? (Sike, had to throw it in)
2. What would my kids look like?
3. Is the red hair dominant.....all over..... (dont shake your head...everyone has thought this maybe once...eyelashes to...asses.)
4. Why would I not be attracted to something that looks best in the sunlight.... Red hair, in my opinion looks beautiful in the daytime like glass...or a diamond.
5. who cares???

It is time to come out of the cabinet of curiosities, which has forever been sealed by judgments. It is time to recommit to a new understanding of "red heads". I understand why a wandering eye links to hair that shines just as bright as the sun, but yet still has skin soft like a virgin, naturally sensitive, but easily bruised...

Genes can never really go away until all people containing that gene are dead, and no longer reproduce. So there is hope that this recessive genetic wonder will be around forever. But remember that nothing gold last forever, and nothing red headed does either.....

Random Act of Awesomeness, for Red Headed appreciation.....

call me...

No comments:

Post a Comment