Thursday, October 22, 2009

True Angels

My mom was a flight attendant for over 30 years. She was fabulous at what she did, is a very outgoing person and hospitable to everyone that she meets. Whenever we host a party however, she still to this day accompanies a beverage with a napkin on the bottom. Her flight attendant ways never seem to shake off in her regular routine. I associate this with the generic identity of a flight attendant. I wanted to know what my mom got herself into when she was hired on in the 1970's. I Do not think I would have made the cut back in the day, or had a large enough smile. Have fun with these random acts of awesome moments from flight attendants. They are the ones who regulate your acohol consumption, calm assholes slash crying babies down, and make sure you stay hydrated, not to mention they are above you at all times.

(ps they prefer flight attendant not stewardess)













No comments:

Post a Comment